Updated May 2, 2020
- All doctors, staff, and patients will be wearing masks. We ask all patients to wear their own mask or cloth covering.
- All doctors, staff, and patients will have their temperatures taken when entering the office.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting protocols will be followed.
- Patient flow will be modified to ensure proper social distancing.
- To reduce the amount of patients in the office at one time, we ask that patients be seen alone. Patients under the age of 18 may have one parent or guardian accompany them. (We understand there may be special circumstances that will be addressed on a case by case basis.)
- We ask that if you or members of your family are sick or having symptoms including: fever, cold, cough, shortness of breath, loss of smell, or other flu-like symptoms you stay home and reschedule your appointment. If one of our staff or their family member is sick or having symptoms, they too will be staying home.