Updated May 2, 2020
Dear Friends of 307 Vision,
Over the past few weeks we have been able to provide emergency eye care and assistance with contact lens prescriptions. We are excited to be able to return to routine eye care starting May 4th, 2020. We look forward to returning to what we are passionate about—caring for our patients! Our top priority remains the health and safety of our patients and staff members.
In order to streamline your visit, reduce unnecessary contact, and maintain stringent cleaning protocols, we are taking the following actions:
- All doctors, staff, and patients will be wearing masks. We ask all patients to wear their own mask or cloth covering.
- All doctors, staff, and patients will have their temperatures taken when entering the office.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting protocols will be followed.
- Patient flow will be modified to ensure proper social distancing.
- To reduce the amount of patients in the office at one time, we ask that patients be seen alone. Patients under the age of 18 may have one parent or guardian accompany them. (We understand there may be special circumstances that will be addressed on a case by case basis.)
- We ask that if you or members of your family are sick or having symptoms including: fever, cold, cough, shortness of breath, loss of smell, or other flu-like symptoms you stay home and reschedule your appointment. If one of our staff or their family member is sick or having symptoms, they too will be staying home.
In addition, we will be returning to our normal business hours with the exception of Friday afternoons. See our hours below. Please reach out with any questions or concerns. We appreciate you patience, understanding, and trust. We wish you and your family good health and are excited to see you soon!
307 Vision Doctors and Staff